Press Release: Pam Knight, Managing Director at Flame Energy, unveils innovative energy portal and reintroduces business offering.
Check out our LinkedIn for live updates
Pam Knight, Managing Director stated “We are thrilled to reintroduce our business offering at Flame Energy. We have been working hard over the past year to bring you a new account management team as well as a new energy portal. We are dedicated to providing businesses of all sizes with the best utilities management solutions, customer service and experience.
We are a family business with family values, placing our customers and their business needs first. Our energy portal is designed to empower our customers with real-time insights into their daily operations and energy consumption. We give them the control over their energy consumption. This portal is the key for any business focusing on sustainability and aiming for Net Zero.
The Flame Energy portal features:
- Real-time Monitoring: Businesses are able to track their energy usage and identify opportunities for optimisation, including footprint reports and usage vs. target comparisons.
- Cost Analysis: Transparent breakdowns of energy costs, enabling informed decision-making for budgeting and efficiency.
- Customised Reports: Tailored reports to meet individual business needs, facilitating strategic energy management on a site-by-site level as well as overall business usage.
Currently, the energy portal is being successfully rolled out to our key accounts. It will be accessible for all our Flame Sustain customers in the upcoming months.
In addition to the technological advancements, we’re very excited to introduce you to our highly skilled team of professionals. Experts in energy management, market data, account management and customer service, our team is steadfast to deliver unparalleled support and guidance to businesses seeking optimal energy solutions. We will be introducing our team members in the upcoming weeks, so make sure to follow our LinkedIn page for the updates.
Furthermore, as a business operating within the energy management field, we wish to emphasise the importance of businesses checking the credentials of other brokers before entering contracts.
We have witnessed unfortunate instances where businesses have been misled and mis-sold energy contracts. Keep your business safe and protect it from unnecessary costs by checking all necessary credentials including, insurance policies, track records, 5* customer reviews, price comparisons and any additional charges such as non-commodity costs.
As part of our commitment to industry integrity, we urge businesses to:
- Verify Credentials: Check the credentials of energy brokers, ensuring they are licensed and accredited.
- Examine Insurance Policies: Confirm that your energy broker holds adequate insurance coverage to protect your business interests.
- Review Contracts Thoroughly: Carefully review all terms and conditions before signing any energy contracts to avoid potential pitfalls.
At Flame Energy we prioritise transparency and accountability to ensure our customers’ peace of mind. Hence over the years we have placed much time and effort into certifications and accreditations, such as Cyber Essentials Certified Plus, being an active member of the East Midlands Chamber, and winning multiple business awards.
Our promise to you, our customers, is a focus on transparency of information, innovation of our systems and services, and accountability to ensure we provide the best service possible. We aim to empower your business while navigating the complex energy landscape and safeguarding your interests.
Our team is happy to help your business any way we can. Therefore, if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our team using the details provided below.
Want to futureproof your business, but not sure where to start? Our team of experts are on hand to help your business work towards its sustainability goals. Contact Flame Energy today to learn more about how we can support your business.
Powering Success. Power your projects with our water and energy management services.
Reach out today & discover how we can help.